Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tulip Lunch


"You must be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi

One of my favorite quotes to live by :)

Right about now, I see snow, and freezing cold temperatures :(
I'd like to change that to beautiful greenery and flowers :)
While I don't think this is quite what he had in mind,
it's the quote that came to my mind
while I was making a little bit of Spring 

In This Lunch:
Green grape tulips
Strawberry tulips
Strawberry jam sandwich on whole wheat
Snow peas
Butterfly and tulip gummy candies

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful springtime lunch! I love the grape and strawberry tulips!

    We are finally getting a little peek of spring around here, I hope it will stay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was sunny here today, but -8c, so not too warm :( Spring's a'commin though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...