Friday, October 29, 2010

Beginnings

This is Lily
This is Lily's first day of school
This is Lily, Lily's dad, and I last halloween

See that face I'm making... yep, that's the same face I made when I realized as Lily's first day of school approached, just how much I was not looking forward to packing daily lunches for for my little princess.

Two reasons:
1. She pretty much lived off of peanut butter and jam sandwiches, and her new school was nut-free
And...
2. As you may have guessed, she's incredibly picky.

So, what's a mom to do??  Luckily, another mom shared a link to a lunch blog a few days before the first day of school, (http://www.anotherlunch.com).  I'd never even heard of a lunch blog before; had no clue they existed!  (Many, many thanks go out to this mom!)  After checking it out, and repeatedly going back to it, I went shopping with new inspiration!  My lunching creativity started off pretty slow, but I'm excited to say it's been picking up steam.  

And so now, without further ado... Lily's Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...